Diligence

An Everquest Tunare/Seventh Hammer Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 am 

Hey, don't know if this post will ever get read, but here goes anyways!

Hello, Bigz here! warrior at large!

I'm looking for some information in regards to MMM raid instance from way way back.. When we did this instance as Dili, we got some information from Triality about hidden events within the instance.. Seams like we were the only two guilds to ever know about and or do these events, as there is no information about them anywhere on the net. I've been getting into some arguments with some fellows about the existence of these events, and was wondering if anyone might be able to help validate my claims.

So to trigger these events, we had to clear all the trash in the zone, with out killing any of the steam suits. This then activated the 6 steam suits that are by the main door to the mansion. These were timed events, we had to then kill 2 raid bosses within the first hour and a half of the instance starting. Doing so would spawn another event that at the end spawned a chest with 2 armor cores and a guaranteed cultural aug.

I have searched for years for any information on these events, this is a shot in the dark hoping that someone may read this and know what im talking about.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm still playing EQ. You can find me on Tunare still as Bigz, or on Phingel also as Bigz. Still the same Half Elf warrior :)

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:02 am 
Site Admin

Wow, not sure anyone is still around Bigz, but I'll poke around the forums and see if I can find any info even though you posted this a year ago!