Diligence

An Everquest Tunare/Seventh Hammer Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Audio Triggers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:15 am 

hi all....after trying a couple different audio trigger apps. i think at&t works best for me with minimal cpu usage. i found it fairly easy to figure out and works fantastic in game. soo...if your having trouble with installing/using triggers in game and its causing you problems get with me anytime and i can walk you thru how to set up audios and get them installed in your game. its simply a few steps. ill do a quick outline as i know you all are intelligent and may not need me to hold hands with ya. :)...
1) create an audio trigger folder in Programs/Sony/EQ/Audiotriggers. (call it whatever you want...i have one Folder for each raid that are listed on this site with the audio triggers for each in a separate folder. eg. Sep. 4, Cob, etc.

2) go to http://public.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php. (this is where you will create the text to audio .wav file that you will install to your new EQ folder.)
( step 1) on AT&T page. pick a character voice that you like.
( step 2) type in the audio trigger you want to create. eg.Duck, Hail, Assist tank, etc.
(step 3 ) hit download key. Install/ direct your new .wav file to the new folder you created in your sony /Eq/ Audiotrigger file.

3) log into EQ and open audio triggers. from here what i did was go to the New Recruit section of this site , VoA audio triggers link. i copy pasted each audio trigger listed into EQ 's audio trigger application, opened the new folder i had created (you will see the new .wav files you created) and set up the corresponding audio triggers.

4)you will need to type /log in each time you re enter game or go to Program files/ Sony/ EQ/ Eqclient......there is a sentence called LOG about 10 lines down from top and probably looks like this..(LOG=FALSE)... you will want to change this to LOG=TRUE and hit save. now it should automatically LOG you in each time you start game.

if any of this doesnt make sense or confuses you , by all means send me a tell in game and i can help you from where your stuck at.

i hope some of this helps any that may be having trouble with getting this setup. i know there are other applications out there and thats great if they are working for you. i simply found this one to be the best for me , that seems not to create lag in game and was easy enough to use. good luck and see ya at raids. Werxit.