Diligence

An Everquest Tunare/Seventh Hammer Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Good and Bad news
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 pm 

Well guys theres two pieces of good news and one piece of bad news, so ill rotate. First good news: I got my acceptance letter to Cleveland Chiropractic College in KC and start September 7th, which means Ill be logged back in game first week of September after I move to a place with a decent internet connection. Just bought a brand new computer system that even trumps my old one (cost $1400 but hey I got my FAFSA loan.) Bad news is: we will have to see whether or not I have the time to spend on EQ in a raiding capacity (thats after I find the time to catch up after 2 years). Even if I dont ill at least be online saturdays and sundays, if im not studying. However the other good news: in 3 years ill start my internship in the clinic and you guys will have someone to realign and crack your backs after youve been sitting at your desks so damn long lol.

Yours trully and honorably,

Spirantu Curatores (semi-retired 75th wizard of 7th hammer)

"In friendship one finds joy, in family one finds love, but when it is the occasion that a few people find eachother in a friendship that binds them as a family, they find a glimpse of heavens light."

"My children. My teachers. My loves. There is no guilt, there is no blame, only what is meant to be. Gross are our mistakes and know that if patient redemption will find us."