|March 31, 2013|
DON'T ASK DAINE FOR LOST PASSWORDS! (submitted by Daine at 03:00pm EDT)
Please note that the forums and EQDKP are separate programs, neither of which was written by me (Daine). I cannot see your passwords or tell you what they are if you forget them. Please use the "Lost Password" features that both programs provide if you forget your password.
|March 10, 2013|
Diligence DKP Policy (Revised 12/22/2012) (submitted by Aaddarya at 02:07pm EDT)
Diligence Loot Policy:
1) Raid point accumulation( DKP):
a) Each person(recruit or main) who attends a raid, whether physically in the raid, or on the waitlist, will recieve 'DKP' points, which can be used to acquire loot.
b) Attendance for each raid will be done hourly.
c) No person will recieve DKP if unavailable at raid time.
d) Attendance of a partial hour, may be fractionated for partial DKP credit.
e) If/when zone or target changes occur during an one hour raid increment, the base valution will be determined by the longest Event engaged.
f) It is the sole responsibility of the member or recruit to notify the DKP officer if they believe they were missed on an attendance check as a consequence of LD or Death.
g) DKP officer will enter the logs in a timely fashion.
2) Event Valuation:
a) Each hourly attendance check will be assigned a value or DKP amount.
b) The Base Value of each Event(or hourly check) will be equal to 1/250th of the average hp or mana(whichever is higher) of items rewarded in that Event or Tier.
c) The Final Evaluation is determined by multiplying by the following factors, when applicable:
i) 1.25 for First and Last Event Check during any raid
ii) 1.50 for Progression Raids( Events that have never been beat)
iii) 2.00-10.00 for First Event Win
Tier 4 VOA Earring has 2600hps, and 2700mana. That event is 2700/250=10.8. If it were progression: 2700/250X2.00=20.16.
3) Loot/Reward Valuation:
a) Each loot/reward will be assigned a permanent/fixed value
b) The base loot value is equal to 1/10th the mana or hp( whichever is greater).
c) Loot will be limited to one full price item per chest per person.
4) Member Status and Loot Priority:
A) Member Status Definitions: Members can be either Recruits/Alternates or Full Members. A full member is a person who has been accepted into the guild. Full members can be either Full time, or Part time. Such status will determine when/if they can acquire rewards, and loot priority.
1) Full time is applicable to members who have >/=60% 60 day attendance(TBD at the EXACT moment of loot acquisition).
2) Part time are those full members who have <60% 60 day attendance.
3) Retirement is a special designation for members who retire from active raiding, but choose to continue to be associated with Diligence on an ad-hoc basis, for occasional or percieved mutual benefit. Please see General Policy Thread for more information.
5) Alternates are Non-Main Player Characters utlized by a Full Member to assist the guild, and their owner's pleasure. See Alternate Policy Rules for more information.
6) Recruits are member of the guild who have not be accepted as Full members.
B) Loot Priority/Category Allowance: The order in which members are categorized, or eliminated, in order to determine the member who recieves an item after closed bids are complete. Priority further depends on whether a member chooses to bid 'full' or 'rot' value.(that is the 'actual' DKP cost of an item, or 1/2 that cost).
At full value:
1) Full time, highest DKP
2) Part time, highest DKP
At Rot Value,
1) Full or Part time, Random
2) Recruits, highest DKP
3) Alternates, associated member with highest DKP
5) Closed Bidding Process
A) All members who have interest in an item, after an officer calls for the 'auction', will confidentially, in tells to that officer, identify the item, their DKP/status if possible, in a reasonable time frame following presentation.
B) Members are free to presently choose one of two 'bids', either full price or rot price( 1/2 normal or full price).
C) Presently, Members are NOT entitled to 'rot price' if they choose full price, and there is no competition.
D) After consulting the appropriate priorites, the officer will call the winner. The cost of the items in DKP will be subtracted from the Members DKP total.
6) Miscellaneous Loot Policy
A) Key/Flag Distribution Priority: Determined by Attendance and Full Member Status. When discussed, attendance refers to the 90 day running average Member attendance as shown on the DKP Board.
B) Scrolls/Spells will be distributed using general loot priority/90 day attendance. Special Rules Section supersedes this priority schedule, posted on seperate thread when/where applicable. Scrolls/spells have no associated DKP cost.
C) Backflags/Quest Items will utilize the loot priority/90 day attendance, but generally have no DKP associate cost/value.
7) Special Loot Priority Considerations
A) Absentee Penalty: Any member who is continously absent greater than 30 consecutive days will be assessed a DKP penalty equal to 10% per month thereafter. Penalties will be pro-rated. Members who depart the guild, either by choice, or force, server transfer or guild transfer or for any reason, rather than retire or become absentee, will be be granted no 30 day grace period. No exceptions will apply to this rule, inclusive of illness/vacation/financial hardship or deployment.
B) Raid penalties: DKP penalties for performance/attention errors. These will be applied by officer/GL discretion only.
1) A penalty of no less than 10, or greater than 20 DKP penalty will be applied to anyone, if their failure to follow an emote (or any other reason for lack of focus/attention) that results in a the loss of the event.
2) A penalty of one DKP check will be applied in circumstances where lack of attention/focus in following emotes, per incident, is repetitively demonstrated during an event.